Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another Great Day

April 10, 2012
Today was another great day!  We ran some errands.  We had to go pick up her Easter Bunny picture!  And mail some thank you cards!  She too a great nap, when Blaine came in he wanted to wake her up!  I'm not sure what to think about these kids wanting to wake her up!  While I was waiting for Allie to get off the bus She woke up and Blaine brought her outside, ALL SMILES!!!!!  She wakes up in the best mood! 

Today was a busy day!  Conner had a game, Allie had practice and we had tickers for All for the Hall, a concert that Keith Urban hosted to support the Country Music Hall of Fame.  We had tickets for a long time and Blaine and I really wanted to go.  So once we got everyone situated I decided I would go on with Blaine and a friend!  So Emery stayed at the ball game with her Daddy and she bathed her and got her ready for bed!  I'm sure Allie helped!  She is so good!!!!  I received a few pictures while at the concert of her.  She was eating some goldfish and then playing with the babies in Allie's room!  They were so cute!  And they all did great!

We stopped on our way in and picked up the camera from the orphanage!  I had sent a disposal camera in the first package that I sent to Emery after we were matched.  And I was really anxious to see what was on there!  There are pictures of her at the orphanage and then I guess some of the others are her foster family!  I know she won't remember them but at least we have pictures if she ever wants to ask about them! 

I think about her birth parents, foster parents and nannies all the time!  I know they must miss her!  I wish I could keep them posted on her!  I may try, I have Yisha's email so maybe she can keep them up dated on her!  I know they all loved her very much and I hope they know how loved she is now by so many people!!!  I pray her birth parents have peace and that God gives them peace in knowing that she is being well taken care of by so many!!!! 

Well that sums up another day home!!!!

Love,
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment